- Card series: Beginnings: 1880's
- City: Kansas City
- Team: Cowboys
- League: American Association
Myron Smith Allen (1854-1924) was an outfielder for the NY Gothams, Boston Beaneaters, Cleveland Blues and Kansas City Cowboys in the 1880s. In fact virtually his whole tenure in MLB was with the American Association as his stints with the NL NY and Boston clubs were precisely one game each.
- Allen’s ’87 season with the Blues was by far his most productive with a .276 BA in 463 ABs
- He drove in one run in the NL and 87 in the AA
- Allen also pitched 4 games for 3 teams, going 1-3