Diamond Heads ’15
The Diamond Heads ’15 series is inspired by some of the most iconic sets in the hobby, such as the Cracker Jacks, Goudeys and US Caramels. Diamond Heads ’15 borrows a little from each, yet is distinctive & unique in its own right.
Using a variety of bold colors and gradients as backgrounds for head shots and vintage ballpark scenes for action poses, every card is unique.
The biographical sketches on the reverse include information up through the 1914 season They are written from a fictitious journalist’s perspective in 1915, albeit with an inevitable degree of hindsight and historical perspective.
Size, Weight & Design
- Dimensions: 2 3/8 ” x 3 1/8 “
- Thickness: 24 pts
- Designed: May, 2014
- My intention is to create 100 cards for this series
- As of 12/20/16, the series consists of 97 cards
- Click for printable: Alphabetical Checklist
- Click for printable: Team Checklist
Most Popular Cards:
- These cards are presented in reverse order by average winning bid
- A card is eligible to make this list only after it has been issued four times
- This list will be updated whenever changes are necessary
- Last updated: 4/20/2017