Diamond Heads ’15
The Diamond Heads ’15 series is inspired by some of the most iconic sets in the hobby, such as the Cracker Jacks, Goudeys and US Caramels. Diamond Heads ’15 borrows a little from each, yet is distinctive & unique in its own right.
Using a variety of bold colors and gradients as backgrounds for head shots and vintage ballpark scenes for action poses, every card is unique.
The biographical sketches on the reverse include information up through the 1914 season They are written from a fictitious journalist’s perspective in 1915, albeit with an inevitable degree of hindsight and historical perspective.
Size, Weight & Design
- Dimensions: 2 3/8 ” x 3 1/8 “
- Thickness: 24 pts
- Designed: May, 2014
- The Diamond Heads ’15 series debuted on 5/25/2014. Buck Weaver was the first card issued.
- It took me almost exactly three years to complete the series. Cristobal Torriente was the 100th & final card created for the series. The Torriente card debuted on 5/18/2017.
- The Diamond Heads ’15 series is now complete at 100 cards
- The Diamond Heads ’15 series includes 59 Hall of Famers
- Click for printable: Alphabetical Checklist
- Click for printable: Team Checklist
Most Popular Cards:
- These cards are presented in reverse order by average winning bid
- A card is eligible to make this list only after it has been issued four times
- This list will be updated whenever changes are necessary
- Last updated: 8/18/2017